|Salary||£28000 - £33000|
Field Service Engineer – Manchester/UK wide
Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Manchester – UK wide Travel
Industry: Industrial / Water Services
Remuneration: £28,000 - £33,000 D.O.E.
Due to high volumes of work in the Water Services and Industrial Services division, my high profile client is now seeking to add an additional Field Service Engineer to join the team in the service and maintenance of industrial systems.
You can expect to be primarily field based with projects located all over the UK, with time away ranging from a few days to a couple of weeks.
The role holder will be expected to have excellent experience working with water systems, with a strong emphasis on pumps from a mechanical perspective.
- Installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance of water services systems.
- Reactive and Preventative field work
- Liaise with project teams and management relating to service maintenance activities
- Prepare, review and approve work packs for service activity
- Undertake client equipment inspections and repairs, including but not limited to:
- Mechanical completion checks
- Function/loop checks
- Technical Reporting
- Leak testing/pressure testing
- Provide after sales services including inspections, spares, advice/recommendations
- HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Process, Industrial and Production Technologies experience
- Experience working with pumps, rotating agitators, mixers and related components
- Mechanical installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance experience
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Service Technicians, Service Engineers, Pump Engineers, Field Engineers, Water Services Engineers and Maintenance Engineers.