|Salary||£24000 - £28000|
Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: South West
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits
My client who are one of the largest generator specialists in the South West are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to support the service department in the service and maintenance of diesel generators.
- Carry out planned service and maintenance work on customer and rental diesel generators.
- Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs to customers and rental equipment.
- Carry out site surveys requests as required.
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy. This includes company vehicles.
Skills and Background:
- Possess a relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Diesel Fitting/ Plant i.e. City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent.
- An approved apprenticeship in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering desirable but not essential.
- Possess good fault-finding abilities and strong communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a Field Service environment advantageous
- Full Driving Licence
- Good customer awareness with the ability to respond to customers’ requirements effectively & efficiently
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Holder of ECS / CSCS Card preferred but not essential as training can be given
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.