|Salary||£10.60 - 12.09 per hour|
Job Title: Factory Operatives
Pay Range/details: £10.60 - £12.09 per hour (dependent on shift)
Contract Type: Temporary
Our client, based in Stonehouse, is looking for Factory Operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. We have positions in various different departments and different shifts available, across all 7 days of the week.
Key Responsibilities – Factory Operatives
- Working on the production line
- Operating machinery and processes effectively through excellent teamwork
- Replenishing materials as required
- Quality control and system upkeep
- First line maintenance checks
- Picking products for the distribution centres
- Manually packing products into trolleys/cages
- Transporting full and empty trolley across the departments
- Ensuring good manufacturing, housekeeping, hygiene and health and safety standards
Qualifications & Requirements – Factory Operatives
- Team player
- Excellent timekeeping skills
What we can offer – Factory Operatives
- Onsite parking
- Competitive hourly rates based on shifts - Straight Days - £10.60 per hour, Straight Nights - £12.09 per hour & Both - £11.34 per hour
- Overtime applicable after 42 hours worked per week
- Shifts available across all 7 days of the week, shifts are either 12 hours (7am-7pm/7pm-7am) or 11 hours (6am-5pm/5pm-4am)
For more information on this role, please contact the team on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who are currently a Factory Operative, Production Operative or Warehouse Operative may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.