|Salary||£9.08 - 12.09 per hour|
One of Britains biggest brands is about to head into its busiest period and we have a number of job opportunies to support this exciting time!
We are looking for a number of factory operatives to cover production and distribution and can offer varying shift patterns covering days and/ or nights.
*Operate machinery and processes effectively through excellent team work
* Quality control and system upkeep
*Maintain hygiene standards
* Materials replenishment as required
* First line maintenance checks
* Pick products for the distribution centres
* Manually pack products into trolleys, quality checking included
* Transport full and empty trolleys across the department
* Ensuring good manufacturing, housekeeping, hygiene, and health and safety standards throughout shifts
Why choose this job?
- We have 8 hour, 11 hour or 12 hour shifts available (based on individuals availability)
- Varying shift patterns available covering days and/ or nights across every day of the week (potential to follow a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 2 days, 2 nights and then 4 off. Based on 12 hour shifts only)
- No experience required
- Immediate starts available
If you are interested in the above position then please contact the team on 01453 829 799 or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.