|Salary||£30k - 38k per year|
Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Up to £38,000
Facilities Maintenance Engineer required by industry leading Gloucester based client, due to a period of sustained growth.
The successful Facilities Maintenance Engineer will provide an efficient and responsive maintenance and facilities support service for the building, services and surrounding areas.
Main Duties: Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Planning, designing and performing minor construction projects.
- Arranging and performing facilities maintenance.
- Ensuring that subcontract suppliers are meeting the required standards.
- Managing routine maintenance to equipment.
- Ensuring that service and maintenance records are kept up to date.
- Assisting with fire and emergency procedures.
- Ensuring that site security regulations are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- A background in a facilities maintenance role ideally gained within a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Experience and knowledge of planning and managing maintenance and service contracts.
- A working knowledge and experience of systems such as pneumatics, electricity, heating and air conditioning.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
- Full Driving Licence.
What We can offer: Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Company wide bonus scheme
- Discounts with a range of retailers
- Enhanced pension scheme
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.