|Salary||£44k - 45k per year + Plus Shift Allowance|
Facilities and Maintenance Manager
Our client is a leading bespoke electronic manufacturer currently seeking a Facilities and maintenance manger to join the team. This is an exciting time to join a team that has seen significant expansion over the past few years.
- To coordinate and execute planned preventative and breakdown maintenance of installation and process equipment.
- Coordination and control of Maintenance Technicians and sub-contractors
- Key day to day FM contact within the factory, managing hard and soft services
- To ensure the facilities are well maintained and kept up to the latest standards required using in house maintenance personnel and sub-contractors
- Single point accountability (SPA) for all facilities and maintenance programmes, for example (but not restricted to) contractor safety, fire safety, asbestos management, electrical safety.
- Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operations SLA's in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both company and subcontractors’ activities and are regularly reviewed.
- Point of contact for landlord related issues
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- To develop and implement a CMMS to maximise efficiency of services and production equipment.
- Proven Mechanical and Electrical maintenance background with a HNC or above in an Engineering related discipline.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing and sustaining preventative and predictive maintenance tools and techniques.
- PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft office and Planned Preventative Maintenance software.
- A team player, confident to communicate at all levels, self-motivated, methodical and thorough with an eye for detail, capable of applying established problem-solving techniques.
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
For more information please apply or contact Grady Izatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 829 532
("Electronic" or "maintenance" or "engineer" or "engineering" or "Facilities")