|Salary||£32k - 40k per year|
Job Title: Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Days, 39hrs per wek
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Profile – Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of niche components and systems for the aerospace sector. They have established expertise utilizing metallic and composite materials developing innovative solutions for their international client base.
Job Role – Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager the Facilities and Maintenance Engineer shall be the main point of contact for day-to-day co-ordination of all aspects relating to the management of the site, including heating, security, cleaning and building and equipment maintenance. Ensure facilities are functioning correctly by completing necessary inspection.
Facilitate and management of major infrastructure (CAPEX) projects within agreed timescales, budget and health and safety requirements
Duties – Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
• Management of repair and maintenance requests from the shop team
• Reporting on tickets raised and turnaround times to closure
• Work closely with purchasing team to develop a robust and cost-effective Contactor network to support smooth operation of the facility
• Non-conformance investigation, route cause analysis and reporting
• Monitor change in regulatory and customer specifications ensuring process owners implement change when required
• Maintain a good working relationship with our regulators and customers ensuring any actions are responded to in a timely manner
• Develops and maintains documented procedures which not only adhere to the regulatory / international standard requirements but promote continuous improvement and cost reduction in our business processes
• Provides and coordinates training were necessary for all employees in aspects of procedural training, audit training, use of corrective action database, tools and techniques for quality improvement
• Completion and approval of method statements and risk assessments
• Active within the improvement team to reduce energy and waste costs, co-ordinating the team’s activities and reporting progress
Experience/Qualifications – Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
• Previous experience in a Facility / maintenance supervisory role ideally in an engineering environment
• Competent project management skills
• Experience of delivering measurable productivity improvements and savings in a maintenance and facility environment
Candidates who are currently a Maintenance Engineer, Facilities Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities Manager, F&M Engineer and Maintenance Manager could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.