|Location||Porto, Porto, Porto|
Omega Resource is recruiting a Citrix Expert (m/f) for a multinational company in Porto.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this professional will be responsible for configuring and managing Citrix infrastructures.
- Keeping infrastructure operational and managing changes in compliance in accordance with defined security levels.
- Elaboration of Redhat deployment builds
- Preserving the existing technical heritage plus its optimizations and evolutions
- Monitor the capacity planning of infrastructures related to the projects Obsolescence management.
- Validation of security patches for new versions of Citrix infrastructure components. Citrix license management per user.
- Automation of application installations on Citrix XenApp servers.
- Creation of publications and management by AD group. Implementation and maintenance of Citrix GPOs (Police AD and Citrix) Participation in technical meetings.
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience 5 years of significant experience as a Citrix engineer, within complex infrastructure environments Domain of Citrix XenApp 6.5 or 7.5 LTSR.15 LTSR,
- Perfect knowledge of WebInterface 5.4 and StoreFront 3.12.500
- Fluent in French
If you are interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org