|Salary||£10 - 11 per hour|
Job Title: Expenses Associate
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Part Time, 20hrs per week
Duration: 4 Months
Job Location: Central Manchester
Profile – Expenses Associate
Our client is a leading figurehead in the UK food sector, with an unparalleled pedigree dating back to the early 18th century.
Job Role – Expenses Associate
Perform administration activities relating to Expenses and Fleet administration. Ensure compliance with company policies and statutory rules.
Duties – Expenses Associate
• Checking and processing of UK & International expense claims in a timely manner
• Logging and actioning all activities for new users, leavers, and account changes
• Responding to colleague queries
• Downloading & maintaining accurate files for the Pay Settlement Agreement (PSA)
• Expenses and Fleet
• Maintaining Expense Process Documentation
• Credit Card reporting and receipt validation
• Identifying areas of improvement
• Other adhoc duties
Experience/Qualifications – Expenses Associates
• Strong attention to detail, and ability to manage high volume workloads to deadlines
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Proven experience of working to deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Outlook
Candidates who are currently a Finance Administrator, Administrator, Clerk, Payroll Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Expenses Administrator and Procurement Officer could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.