|Salary||£25k - 35k per hour|
Position - Expeditor
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
Location - Halesowen
Main Purpose of the role
Our client are a world leading manufacturers of automated food equipment. You will be responsible for expediting procurement components and unique manufactured components from design specifications. Working in partnership together with current and potential suppliers and internal customers, to provide a high standard of quality and service to customers.
- Experience in regular supplier contact to obtain best delivery date information
- Expediting overdue orders
- Negotiation skills to improve delivery dates
- Updating purchase order delivery dates accurately and timely
- Updating lead time changes into the system
- Experience in emergency sourcing and RFQs
- Updating system costing information
- Working closely with internal customers inc regular meeting attendance
- Responsible for running regular reports to monitor and maintain purchase order books
What skills are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, ability to problem solve, work to tight supply deadlines and have excellent organisation skills.
You must have experience in procurement or expeditor roles, in supply chain, working to KPI’s, MRP experience and order management experience.
For more inoformation please contact email@example.com or call 01453 829 532
("procurement" or "expeditor")