A Omega Resource Group está a recrutar um Senior Project Manager – Scrum Master (m/f) para empresa cliente líder no seu sector.
· Ensure end-to-end responsibility for achieving the IT project’s objectives in line with the commitments made to the Business, while complying with the entity’s strategic priorities, IT governance processes and the sponsor’s expectations.
· Steer the entire IT project and coordinate all the people involved and contributors.
· The go-to contact person for the It project.
· Ensure the knowledge of IT Projects Governance in the Group and their correct application to the project context.
· Ensures compliance with the duration of sprints (time boxing), routines (duration, content) and interactions within the team and with stakeholders.
· Helps the team to work autonomously while improving. Participates in resolving issues and getting around organization and process obstacles.
· Ensures that the team remains concentrated on completing the product while shielding them from outside interferences.
· Experience in managing an IT project;
· Experience as a Scrum Master in an agile methodology;
· Knowledge of banking business;
· Experience in Agile Software Development frameworks like Jira;
· Project-oriented vision with strong commitment on due dates;
· Autonomous, organized and delivery-focused with attention to detail;
· Proactive taking own initiative to mitigate risk, and prevent issues arising;
· Team player;
· Ability to work well under pressure and tight timeframes;
· Good work ethic and high levels of motivation. · Experience with Jira, Reports and creation of KPIs (nice to have)
- Fluency in English
Hybrid - remote work, being necessary to spend some days per week at the office in Lisbon.
Na Omega Resource Group, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.