|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
Engineering Supervisor (Nights)
4 on 4 off (6pm-6am)
Our client are a national food manufacturing company, they are seeking an experienced engineering supervisor/Team Leader to join their growing team on a permanent night shift at the Nottingham based facility.
- Assist management in direct oversight of department’s daily operation.
- Supervise and participate in the completion of the assigned PMs to ensure departmental KPI’s.
- Clear communication of breakdowns and repairs done by verbal, email and by populating the Engineering shift report.
- Perform major repair of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to Identify and implement improvements to the PMs to make them more effective.
- Develop and maintain relations with the Planned Maintenance Manager, Operations, QA / Technical on manufacturing and operational concerns.
- Supervise the pre- startup of production equipment.
- Identify efficiency opportunities and improvements to plant to enhance operation productivity.
- Company procedures, legislation and good working practices are adhered too.
- Assign, train, develop and supervise work of engineering on shift.
- Manufacturing Industry experience – Industry considered: Packaging, Food, FMCG (Maintenance environment preferred)
- Ability to lead and help motivate a team of Engineers
- Electrical bias or Multi-skilled
- Good fault finding skills
If you have any questions regarding this role please don't hesitate to contact Andy Haddon on 01453 796617 or at email@example.com