|Salary||£50k - 55k per year + Overtime + Bonus|
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Job Type: Hybrid, Flexitime
Work Type: Permanent
Hours: 37hrs per week
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum + Overtime + Bonus
Profile – Engineering Project Manager
Our client is a leading defence organisation who design, develop, and manufacture complex systems for use in the defence sector globally. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality superior products to their sector.
Job Role – Engineering Project Manager
The Engineering Project Manager shall deliver projects on time, cost, and quality. You will be expected to manage the design, development, and delivery of electronic equipment from concept through to production.
Duties – Engineering Project Manager
• Management of Projects to time, cost and quality throughout all phases of the product life cycle.
• Provide leadership and direction for assigned programme personnel.
• Master Schedule to ensure that all programme schedule commitments & deliverables are met.
• Control project spend and track and report metrics as required.
• Ensure that resource plans are maintained to meet current and future project requirements.
• Identify, manage and project risks.
• Communicate programme status through appropriate management reporting data.
• Identify process improvements and where possible implement initiatives to continuously improve.
Experience/Qualifications – Engineering Project Manager
• Demonstrable experience in engineering development of electronics products
• Experience of Project Management principles
• Experience of project management from conception through to delivery
Candidates who are currently a Project Manager, Programme Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Lead, Senior Project Manager and Electronics Engineer could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to mark.dav[email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.