|Salary||£60k - 70k per year + Car, 20% Bonus|
Engineering Project Managers
Engineering Project Managers - multi-site field based roles
Flexible on location
Up to £70k plus £6k car, 15% Bonus PLUS MULTIPLIER , Health Package and Excellent Pension
Potential OTE £90k plus top end
Project Manager - multi-site Engineering
Client: category market leader in FMCG Manufacturing
Location: Home/Field based contract with multisite responsibility and travel
Central Strategic Projects function
Site & home based with travel
You will help deliver world class engineering CAPEX AND Asset improvement projects
This is a multi-site Global FMCG manufacturer, with factories in the Midlands, North West and South West
Your New Challenge: £MM CAPEX investment
Our client is a renowned category leader in FMCG Manufacturing, committed to Manufacturing Excellence. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none! Business potential is excellent, with extensive capital investment, creating the need for a Regional / Multi-Site Project Engineer.
There is significant on-site investment into this business.
- Responsible for managing the planning and implementation of capital and revenue projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget! You will cover suppliers selection financial control and customer acceptance. You will own factory equipment and structures including packaging, processing and utilities.
- Reporting directly into the Project Engineering Manager, you will have complete autonomy to deliver pragmatic, value engineered projects to cost and time specifications
- You will coach, mentor and develop your multi-functional teams of engineers and designers / contractors to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- To procure equipment through internal and external resourcing functions including Group Purchasing.
- The projects will cover factory equipment including packaging, processing and site activities.
- You will lead engineering and production teams during equipment installation and start up, supplier selection, feasibility and justification analysis, equipment commissioning and validation and FAT.
Is this you?
- Graduate caliber within an Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical
- Previous experience within an engineering Project Management role
- Experience with CAPEX investments
- Ability to travel as required to sister factories across the UK
- The ideal candidate will be a methodical and detailed worker, extremely achievement and career focused and able to working in a direct and often pressurized environment.
- Planning engineering works to minimize impact on production operations
You will join a thriving, growing and secure manufacturing business with good pension, bonus, life assurance with ongoing career development and progression opportunities
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.