|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
Engineering Document Controller / Change Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000
This is a fantastic pportunity for an experienced Document Controller from the engineering industry to join a highly reputable business based in the Gloucester and Cheltenham area.
As a Document Controller you will be responsible for managing configuration control, ensuring that all engineering change requests are processed in line with company procedures.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Gloucestershire business and face new challenges whilst learning new skills in the process.
- Document control of engineering drawings and providing access in line with company policy.
- Providing configuration controlled documents, following engineering change requests.
- Analysing engineering change requests and the impact of changes.
- Supporting with the management of company software.
- Managing the maintenance of bills of materials on the ERP system.
- Managing processing of engineering change requests.
- Providing document and change management support to NPI activities.
- A background within a document control or similar position, ideally gained in a manufacturing or repair or equivalent environment.
- Familiar with engineering documentation and drawings.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey highly technical information.
What's on Offer:
- Company Wide Bonus (Excellent %)
- Discounts with a range of retailers.
- Enhanced pension.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Confuguration Controllers, Document Controllers, Technical Administrators, Configuration Change Controllers, Document Analysts and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.