|£50k - 65k per year
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stevenage
Rate: Circa £65,000, up to £2,500 Bonus, 14% Pension, Paid Overtime, Flexi Leave, Parental Benefits, Clear Progression/Development Opportunities!
Embedded Software Engineer – Must be British Citizen or Dual UK National – BPSS Checks
A leading Defence and Space manufacturing organisation working to aid in supporting the protection of our nations.
Embedded Software Engineer Job Role –
Software Engineering develops real-time embedded software for a wide range of missile subsystems and components. We are looking for a self-motivated embedded software engineer who can develop and deliver software on time, on cost and on quality for the next generation of missile systems – This really is rocket science!
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software to company processes and agreed timescales, acting proactively and reporting into a Software Design Authority/Software Project Manager. The software is developed in multiple environments/languages, and you will be working in a team throughout the Software Development Lifecycle on the requirements, architecture, detailed design, implementation, testing and delivery of missile subsystem software.
The role will require interfacing with multiple customers across multiple subject areas such as systems design, electronics design, safety, security and quality.
Embedded Software Engineer Duties –
- Experience developing in languages such as C++, C or Python and motivated to develop reliable, high performance, standardised, and documented software
- ‘Can do’ and flexible approach – you’ll enjoy solving technical problems that sometimes extend beyond the bounds of “software”
- Excellent analytical and design ability, including review and critical analysis
- The ability to communicate effectively with multiple customers, including Systems Engineering, Electronics and Electrical, and Test and Validation
- A good understanding of standardised bus systems and protocols
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to [email protected] or for more information call 01453 829754.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.