|Location||Sevenoaks, Kent, England|
|Salary||£30000 - £34000|
Role: Electronic Technician
Industry: Electromechanical Engineering
Salary: £29,000 - £34,000 (DOE)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the development and production of a range of Electronic instrumentation and calibration equipment.
You’ll be part of a skilled team involved with the test, calibration, and repair of electronic instrumentation, alongside assembly and test of customised electrical panels.
Your background in Electronic assembly and test will be invaluable as you take on this new challenge.
- Testing and configuration of electronic instrumentation products and systems
- Co-ordinating the company repair processes, and undertaking actual repairs at component level on some occasions
- Liaising with the engineering department to ensure the products and systems are manufactured and tested for conformance
- Assisting with the assembly and wiring of panels where necessary
- Maintaining the company production and test records, together with the product serial number records
- Setting up and calibrating weighing systems
- Setting up and calibrating leak detection systems
- Completing electrical panel safety checks and maintaining records
- Maintaining the shop floor in a tidy state
- City & Guilds or NVQ in Electronic Engineering
- HNC or equivalent in Electronic Engineering (Desirable)
- Fault finding to component level.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Repair Technicians, Wire persons, Electrical Technicians, Assembly Technicians and more.