|Salary||£35k - 45k per year|
Electronic Support Engineer
Up to £45,000
Electronic Support Engineer required by hugely successful engineering company, based in Cheltenham which is going through a period of growth. The successful candidate will be the escalation point for electronic repairs, carrying out investigations and root cause analysis, resolving issues with failures and updating technical documents.
Main Duties – Electronic Support Engineer
- Being the escalation point for failed units.
- Carrying out investigations and root cause analysis.
- Fault finding to component level of electronic products.
- Managing engineering changes and updating repair documents.
- Providing technical support for new products.
- Sourcing alternative materials for obsolete components.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following – Electronic Support Engineer
- Educated to HND level or equivalent in an electronic engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience of electronic fault finding to component level .
- The ability read and interpret technical drawings.
- A background within a highly regulated engineering environment, ideally aerospace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job is based in Cheltenham and is commutable from Cheltenham, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Stroud.
Please contact Anna Hinton firstname.lastname@example.org 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.