|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Role: Electronic Engineer
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Health Care
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electronic/Design Engineer to work with a high quality team on the design and development of complex systems within the aerospace and defence sector.
- Support Technical Review for the deployment of electronic/ electrical solutions
- Definition, development, integration, validation/verification and release of Electronic and Electrical Solutions
- Design and integration of electronic and electrical solutions into Test Equipment Systems.
- Requirements definition, concept, design, verification & validation methods and final release for Test Systems.
- Assist the Test Equipment Design Manager with the definition of electronic/ electrical solutions
- Prepare and release documentation in support of the Test Equipment Common Development Process.
- Support Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment System and/ or components as required
- Bachelor Degree Electronic/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience in development of Electromechanical test systems. (Preferable)
- Demonstrable commercial experience of analogue and digital electronics design
Ideally you will possess some experience in the following packages, however similar packages are also considered
- PCB Software
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Customer Services, Operations Assistant, HSE assistants, customer coordinators, safety coordinator and customer champions.