Electronic Design Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer to join a prominent business working within the automotive sector.
You will be responsible for the full conceptual design and development of a range of electronic systems.
- Conceptual design, schematic layout, prototyping and testing of electronic systems.
- Electronics system design at component level for: Low power DC-DC convertors
- PCB layout for multi-layer boards.
- Supporting the building of and testing of prototype circuits.
- Working towards both high and low volume PCB manufacturing processes.
- Full electronics development life cycle from requirements to release.
- working alongside mechanical engineers to understand packaging and manufacturing constraints.
- Supporting the implementation of and working to ASPICE and ISO26262 systems.
- Electronics design expertise and qualifications to match.
- Automotive electronics design experience (Preferable)
- Knowledge of high and low volume PCB manufacturing processes
- Using modern CAD systems.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Electronic Engineers, Electronic Sustainment Engineers, Graduate Design Engineers, Electronic Designers, Electronic Development Engineer, Electronic R&D Engineers, and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.