|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Role: Electronic Design Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer to work with a high quality team on the design and development of complex test systems for a range of industries.
You will need to demonstrate sound knowledge and background working on the specific design of test equipment for this role and ideally have an understanding of the hydraulic components being tested.
- Support Technical Review for the deployment of electronic/ electrical solutions
- Definition, development, integration, validation/verification and release of Electronic and Electrical Solutions
- Design and integration of electronic and electrical solutions into Test Equipment Systems.
- Requirements definition, concept, design, verification & validation methods and final release for Test Systems.
- Assist the Test Equipment Design Manager with the definition of electronic/ electrical solutions
- Prepare and release documentation in support of the Test Equipment Common Development Process.
- Support Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment System and/ or components as required
- Bachelor Degree Electronic/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience in development of Electromechanical test systems.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of analogue and digital electronics design
Competent and demonstrable experience in at least 2 of the following:
- PCB Software
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online or send a CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Customer Services, Operations Assistant, HSE assistants, customer coordinators, safety coordinator and customer champions.