|£26k - 30k per year
Electronic Asembler required by leading manufacturing company, based in Cheltenham. The successful Electronic Assembler will be responsible for setting up, loading and running a surface mount placement machine.
Main Duties: - Electronic Assembler
- Loading electronic components on to feeders.
- Setting up of the machine.
- Working from technical drawings and written instructions.
- Hand placement of through hole and surface mount components when required.
- Working closely with the engineering team
- Inspection of boards, using a magnifier, highlighting any issues.
- Completion of assembly documentation.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following. Electronic Assembler
- IPC certified or equivalent
- Proficient with through hole and surface mount assembly
- Previous experience of operating a surface mount machine would be advantageous
- Electronic component recognition.
- Able to work on own initiative.
If you are already a Electronic Assembler, PCB Assembler, SMT Operator you may also be suitable for this position.
Please contact Anna Hinton [email protected] 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.