|Salary||£9 - £9|
Role: Electronic Assembler
Industry: Manufacturing, Electronics
Employment: Temp to Perm
Remuneration: £9.50 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent and enthusiastic Electrical Assembler to join a committed team in the Stroud area.
You will need to be competent working in a light manufacturing environment with demonstrable soldering assembly skills.
- Assemble electronic assemblies and PCB's from kits issued to you
- Combining electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies into completed product.
- Soldering, crimping and wiring including PCB work.
- Runs basic tests on completed units in your work area.
- Pack finished and tested products into specific packaging systems.
- Ensure good house keeping ensuring working area is tidy and organised
- Electronic Assembly (PCB, sub-assemblies)
- A Strong team player (ESSENTIAL)
- I.T. Literate
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for mechanical assemblers, test technicians, assembly technicians, assemblers, solderers and electronic assemblers.