Job Title: Electronic & Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Salary: Highly Competitive + Bonus + Benefits package, relocation assistance available
My client is a world leader in the provision of highly advanced technical solutions to the Oil & Gas drilling sectors. They are currently looking for an Electronic & Electrical Engineer to join their team based at their modern fit for purpose facility. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in an environment where investment is continuous and substantial, technology is leading edge, teamwork is at the forefront of all they do, and personal development is encouraged at every stage. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality superior products to their sector.
Job Role – Electronic & Electrical Engineer
The Electronic & Electrical Engineer is responsible for providing innovative and cost-effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products.
Duties – Electronic & Electrical Engineer
• Design, develop and maintain products and assist in their commercialization
• Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing. Set up and run lab simulations. Design and implement tests, document results and develop customer presentations. Provide timely corrective actions on defects.
• Produce analyses and mathematical models and draw design conclusions based on those.
• Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Contribute to design standards and support design re-use.
• Create and maintain product documentation. Provide support to field and customers through InTouch. Provide user training as required.
• Assign, direct and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers.
• Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risk.
• Author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations
• Keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets. Adopt new practices readily to develop innovative and low-cost products.
Experience/Qualifications – Electronic & Electrical Engineer
-Degree qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent qualifications)
Candidates who are currently an Electrical Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Sustainment Engineer, Design Engineer, Digital Design Engineer, Analogue Design Engineer and Principal Electronics Engineer.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.