|Salary||£26k - 28k per year + Benefits|
Position: Electrical/ Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £28,000 DOE
Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and installation of processing and manufacturing machinery. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical/Mechanical Engineer to join the Assembly team in Poole.
Main Purpose of the role
Work within our Assembly Team to provide Electrical & Mechanical support to satisfy our existing & new product ranges.
- Assemble bespoke control panels to include PLC’s, servo drives, and HMI’s
- Wire complex food processing machinery to include cable marshalling boxes, motors, sensors, valve actuators and operator interfaces
- Undertake mechanical fitting or electrical components and associated equipment
- Check own work at predefined stages of assembly
- Completing pre-commissioning checks of control panels, connections, and the machine wiring
- Assist with the testing and commissioning of bespoke machinery prior to despatch to the Customer.
- Assist in the production of pre-production prototypes
- Ability to travel within UK & overseas if required to assist with machine installations on an ad-hoc bases
- To adhere to Ishida’s quality standards, factory rules and HR policies
- To adhere to UK Health and Safety Regulations and safe working practices
What skills are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you must have the ability to read and interpret electrical schematic drawings, consistently achieve “Right First Time” performance against cost and timescale targets, approach all tasks and objectives with positive enthusiasm and flexibility, consistently produce a high standard of service to internal and external customers, maintain commercial confidentially in all discussions and activities and attention to detail, ensuring wiring is neat, tidy, and safe.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly approach, be adaptable, flexible, have a positive and pro-active attitude, have a logical and methodical approach, must be able to demonstrate confidentially in all discussions and activities and must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 01453 829 532.
("mechanical" or "electrical" or "engineeing" or "engineer" or "fitter")
("poole" or "Plymouth" or "southampton" or "portsmouth" or "exeter")
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.