|£17 - 22 per hour
Position: Electrical Service Technician
Duration: 6 Months
Job Type: Onsite/Travel
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Rate: £17.00/hr to £22.00/hr
Profile – Electrical Service Technician
Our client is a leading supplier of instrumentation and systems used for environmental purposes across the UK.
Job Role – Electrical Service Technician
The Electrical Service Technician shall assist with the assembly, delivery, and installation of air quality monitoring systems and other technical/electrical duties as required.
Duties – Electrical Service Technician
• Electrical, pneumatic plumbing and other work on racking systems and enclosures.
• Installation and de-commissioning of Systems and hire equipment in the field.
• Responsible for the storage and maintenance of all hand tools and power tools used.
• Responsible for the safe operation and tidiness of the project area.
Experience/Qualifications – Electrical Service Technician
• Panel Wiring/ Instrumentation Wiring
• System Installation
• Can read interpret engineering diagrams/schematics.
Candidates who are currently an Electrical Technician, Service Technician, Wire Person, Technician, Service Engineer, Assembly Technician, Field Service Technician and Test Technician could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to [email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.