|Salary||£22000 - £24000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require an Electrical Fitter, to be responsible for the electrical system assembly of their equipment.
We are looking for permanent and contract Electrical Fitter’s who ideally have the following skills:
- Previous / recent experience of installation and modification of electrical systems and equipment.
- Must have access to a personal tool kit.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to read schematic drawings.
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics, will be advantageous.
- Having a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship is desired.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Hourly rate of £11-£12 an hour.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Great annual leave package + pension scheme.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.