|Location||Yate, South Gloucestershire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£14 - 15 per hour|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Electrical Fitter to join a reputable business in Yate on an ongoing contract basis following an exceptionally busy period in the businesses history.
6 - month contract
37.5 hours per week on a day shift.
Electrical Fitter role:
- Responsible for project success working as part of a project team.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
- Complete assemblies to the required cost, quality and delivery standards.
- Identified and resolve electrical problems during assembly and commissioning.
- Support other project team members in the resolution of problems as required.
- Identify recommendations for continuous improvement of system design.
- Maintain accurate records and files according to quality standard.
- Working with team leader and managers to develop systems and processes to maintain workshop to a high standard.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Electrical Fitter background:
- 3-5 years recent experience assembling complex product handing solutions incorporating conveyor systems.
- Electrical fitting experience including panel building, integration of panels in to system and the wiring motors, sensors and safety switches in a fully automated product handling system.
- Experience of installing pneumatic systems.
- Electrical engineering qualification – ONC or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering training to customers.
Electrical Fitter skills:
- Ability to efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
- Ability to manage customer problems while remaining professional and acting with integrity
- Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a high level of numeracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team working skills
- Flexibility and an ability to compromise
- A willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions
- A high level of attention to detail
- Travel as required by the business to support customer needs.
For more information regarding this role please call Michael Farrell 01453 829768 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org