|Location||Yate, South Gloucestershire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£14 - 15 per hour|
Role: Electrical Fitter (6 Month FTC or Contract)
Industry: Technical Engineering
Salary: £14-15hr (PAYE)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Fitter to join a globally prominent business in the build and manufacture of special purpose machinery.
- Assembling complex product handing solutions incorporating conveyor systems
- Electrical fitting and panel building.
- integration of panels, wiring motors, sensors and safety switches into systems.
- Complete assemblies to the required cost, quality and delivery standards
- Identified and resolve electrical problems during assembly and commissioning
- Support other project team members in the resolution of problems as required
- Identify recommendations for continuous improvement of system design
- Maintaining project records.
- Delivering training to customers
- Recent experience in electrical assembly and machine build
- Experience of installing pneumatic systems
- Electrical engineering qualification – ONC or equivalent
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org