|Salary||£28000 - £30000|
Role: Electrical Fitter
Location: South Gloucestershire
Industry: Technical Engineering
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 doe
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Fitter to join a globally prominent business in the build and electrical commissioning of complex special purpose machinery.
This role will give you the opportunity to work both in house with occasional travel (10-15%) for commissioning purposes, providing a range of work environments.
- Assembling complex product handing solutions incorporating conveyor systems
- Electrical fitting and panel building.
- integration of panels, wiring motors, sensors and safety switches into systems.
- Complete assemblies to the required cost, quality and delivery standards
- Identified and resolve electrical problems during assembly and commissioning
- Support other project team members in the resolution of problems as required
- Identify recommendations for continuous improvement of system design
- Maintaining project records.
- Delivering training to customers
- Recent experience in electrical assembly and machine build
- Experience of installing pneumatic systems
- Electrical engineering qualification – ONC or equivalent
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Wire persons, Electrical Technicians, Mechanical Fitters, Commissioning Engineers and more.