|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£38000 - £45000|
Role: Electrical/Electronic Engineer
Industry: Electronics, Electrical Engineering
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000
This is a rare opportunity to join a global player and innovator in new technology to be applied in highly ruggedised environments.
You will be linking up with some of the best talent in the industry at a highly provisioned centre of excellence with the objective of creating new and improved electromechanical product solutions.
• Carrying out Electrical/Electronic Design, Analysis, Testing & Validation
• Detailed Testing & Validation of Engineering Design
• Producing, checking and approving engineering documentation
• Design and development of Analog and Digital electronic circuits
• Analog, and digital electronics, components selection and design for arduous applications
• Utilising simulation, schematic capture and PCB layout packages
• Managing and Progressing Engineering projects
• BEng/MEng or MSc in Electrical &/or Electronic Engineering
• Digital and Analogue Experience
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for electronic engineers, electrical engineers, software engineers, electrical design engineers, design engineers and electronic project engineers.