|Salary||£45k - 50k per year|
Role: Electrical Design Engineer
Industry: Automation Engineering
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a global engineering business in the Oxfordshire/Warwickshire area.
You will be leading on electrical control panel design and development for a range of innovative automated machinery solutions for an array of global clients.
- Control panel design - Design electrical cabinet and machine wiring.
- Provide technical support on machinery development.
- Support production department to ensure the efficient and effective manufacture.
- Maintenance and development of drawing and document standards.
- Delivering design solutions (drawings, procedures, work instructions)
- Outlook Email or similar system
- Experienced user of CAD software (Electrical/2D)
- Experienced in the process development
- Understanding of Machinery Standards (e.g. CE, PUWER, Machine Safety)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist recruitment agency and we also recruit for Electrical Engineers, Electronic Engineers, E-CAD Engineers, Controls Engineers, Panel Design Engineers, Electromechanical Engineers, Project Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.