|Salary||£45k - 53k per year + Car Allowance|
Site Controls Engineer
North & West Yorkshire
£45,000 - £53,000 + Car Allowance (OTE £70,000+)
Our client is a worldwide leader in the machine manufacturer for mining and construction, they provide the integration, installation, service and upgrade to a range of equipment in mining and heavy industries.
Job Duties – Site Controls Engineer:
- Diagnosing and addressing breakdowns and faults in electrical and automation equipment promptly.
- Performing scheduled preventive maintenance, servicing, testing, and inspections on various electrical equipment.
- Generating detailed service reports and inspection reports to document completed tasks, recommended actions, and equipment handovers.
- Undertaking small-scale electrical installation projects, modifications, and improvement initiatives.
- Conducting fault-finding activities on PLCs, AC and DC Drives, instrumentation, etc., utilizing laptops and engineering tools.
Experience/Qualifications – Site Controls Engineer:
- Extensive experience servicing machinery and equipment in challenging industrial settings such as Mining, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Steel Production, or Rail.
- Proficient in working with Siemens S7-1200/1500 Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), particularly using TIA Portal for effective fault-finding.
- Knowledgeable in LV electrical (<1000VAC), hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Capable of reading and interpreting technical drawings and documentation.
- Possession of a Full Driving License and willingness to travel to support sites across the North and West Yorkshire areas.
- Completion of a time-served apprenticeship in an engineering craftsmanship or maintenance/service field.
- Attainment of City and Guilds Level 3 or National Certificate, or an equivalent qualification in Electrical engineering or a related engineering or scientific field.
- Ability to carry out small electrical projects, including the construction and installation of small electrical distribution panels or automation panels.
Benefits – Site Controls Engineer:
- Competitive overtime rates.
- 8% employer pension contribution.
- 10% site enhancement during deployments within the UK.
- Daily allowance for travel expenses.
- Car allowance.
- 30 days holiday plus additional accrual rate for holidays during site deployments.
For more information on this role, please contact Ashton Goddard on 01453 829787 or send a copy of your CV [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.