|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
Job Title: Electrical Build Technician
Pay Range/details: Competitive Salary
Contract Type: Permanent
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for an experienced Electrical Build Technician. You will be part of a dynamic team working with specialist machinery in an exciting and highly technical environment. You will be working in a team and reporting to the Production Manager, being responsible for building panels and integrating them with mechanical aspects of the company’s machinery.
Key responsibilities – Electrical Build Technician
- Building Power Units; wiring assembly/integration of motors, sensors, proximity sensors, transformers, reed switches, pneumatic piping and valves, transformers and proprietary equipment and similar items.
- Must be able to self-inspect, test, fault-find and read drawings to carry out the required work.
- Must be able to install or have the knowledge of any industrial wiring.
- Working closely with multiple departments across design and manufacturing
- Multi-skilled preferred (Building and Installing panels the ideal candidate)
- Adhering to all quality standards and procedures
- Complete visual inspection
Qualifications & Requirements – Electrical Build Technician
- 18th edition qualifications, apprentice trained, and time served or commensurate experience.
- ATEX Certification an advantage but not required (training for this certification will be provided)
What they can offer – Electrical Build Technician
- 26 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme
For more information on this wire person role, please contact Nick Tatton via email@example.com
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. (Perm Recruitment)
Candidates who are currently an Electrical Build Technician, Wireman/Wireperson, Panel Builder, electrical fitter may be suitable for this position
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.