|Location||Staverton, Wiltshire, England|
|Salary||£9 - £9|
Role: Electrical Assembler
Location: Staverton, Gloucestershire
Industry: Manufacturing, Electronics
Employment: Temp to Perm
Rate: £9.50 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent and enthusiastic Production Assembler to join a committed team in the Cheltenham area.
You will need experience working in a light manufacturing environment ideally with some electrical assembly experience.
The successful applicant will need to be dynamic and be a team player, with team culture strongly emphasised.
- Assemble various electrical assemblies from kits issued to you
- Assemble various mechanical sub-assemblies from kits issued to you.
- Combining electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies into completed product.
- Runs basic tests on completed units in your work area.
- Pack finished and tested products into specific packaging systems.
- Record test results and keep a detailed log using company database
- Ensure good house keeping ensuring working area is tidy and organised
- Assembly Experience (Electrical and/or Mechanical)
- A Strong team player
- I.T. Literate
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for mechanical assemblers, test technicians, assembly technicians, assemblers, solderers and electronic assemblers.