|Salary||£9 - £9|
Industry: Manufacturing, Electronics
Employment: Temp to Perm
Rate: £9.47 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent and enthusiastic Electrical Assembler to join a committed team in the Cheltenham area.
You will need to be competent working in a light manufacturing environment with demonstrable assembly skills - Ideally with some electrical assembly.
You will be a dynamic individual looking for a varied role.
- Assemble various electrical assemblies from kits issued to you
- Assemble various mechanical sub-assemblies from kits issued to you.
- Combining electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies into completed product.
- Runs basic tests on completed units in your work area.
- Pack finished and tested products into specific packaging systems.
- Record test results and keep a detailed log using company database
- Ensure good house keeping ensuring working area is tidy and organised
- Assembly Experience (Electrical and/or Mechanical)
- A Strong team player (ESSENTIAL)
- I.T. Literate
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for mechanical assemblers, test technicians, assembly technicians, assemblers, solderers and electronic assemblers.