Job Title: Development Engineer
Pay Range/details: Market related
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client are looking for a development engineer who will be responsible for supporting new product developments as well as productivity improvement within the business.
Key Responsibilities – Development Engineer
- Develop and tune replacement or modified tooling to achieve required specification.
- Define, Document and Log full manufacturing processes.
- Identify ancillary equipment/ additional in-line machinery requirements to ensure product specification is achieved.
- Provide training to process technicians where needed.
- Liaise directly with the toolroom to coordinate and implement any new tooling or process modifications.
- Support process development activities.
Qualifications & Requirements – Development Engineer
- Previous experience of working within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify problems as they arise in production and troubleshoot effectively
- Flexible approach to changing requirements
- Ability to preform in a fast paced engineering environment
What we can offer – Development Engineer
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Opportunity for overtime (paid at a premium)
- Free on site parking
For more information regarding this role please call Bradley Owen 01453 829538 or to make an application apply online directly via [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.