|Salary||£32k - 38k per year + Bonus, Pension, ote|
Developing Maintenance Engineer
Development to multi-skilled engineers
Location- Droitwich area
Job Title: Developing Maintenance Engineer
These roles could suit: Maintenance Assistants, Asset care technicians, Level 2 and 3 engineers, time-served engineers, ex armed Forces engineers looking for manufacturing experience, newly apprentice trained engineers, mechanically and / or electrically minded individuals looking to get into an engineering department
Salary: £32,000 to £38,000 band p/a plus Bonus and Overtime
Hours: shift rotation
Excellent opportunity to join an established maintenance engineering department who hold overall responsibilities of ensuring all site machinery is in good working order.
Working closely with Maintenance Engineers and / or Maintenance Electricians and Electrical Engineers. Service and repair all machinery in their area of responsibility and to actively seek and implement new improvement methods to increase reliability and improve efficiencies.
Key Responsibilities – Developing Maintenance Engineer
- Attend machine breakdowns, fault-finding on machinery and investigate to solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Provide routine maintenance.
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions.
- Assisting with engineering projects
- To diagnose faults and to test , repair and maintain
- To observe, recognise and report on machinery or component defects or symptoms of impending failure
- To service adjust and repair machinery and equipment
- To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance improvements
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data relating to machinery and equipment
Qualifications and Requirements – Developin Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical and / or electrically minded with a passion for engineering
- Strong desire to become part of a professional maintenance engineering in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated and professional manner with a desire to learn and achieve results
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to undertake additional tasks (within capabilities) to get the job done
- Self-Resilient and capable of making difficult decisions
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels including clients
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Time served / semi-skilled / Level 2 or 3 / currently in or recently completed apprenticeship looking to join a fast-paced engineering department / mechanical and / or electrically minded individuals looking for maintenance engineer
What we can offer – Developing Maintenance Engineer
- A Competitive salary
- company bonus scheme
- Health Plan
- Pension scheme
- Full training and Development
- Career progression opportunities
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.