|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£10 - £10|
Role: Despatch Operative
Employment: Contract - Ongoing
Salary: £10.20 per hour
Due to an exceptionally busy period in the business’ history, we are seeking to add 2 additional Despatch Operatives to an established team.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to fit the following criteria:
- No gaps of over 28 days on CV
- Capable of passing DBS check
- Valid Forklift license
- Responsible for the packing and manufacture of electrical and mechanical goods and parts
- Responsible for ensuring product is labelled, marked and delivered to customer collections
- Assist with the packing of spares items for dispatch
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Comply with all Company, Quality + HSE policies and procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- FLT license
- Manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Manual handling, Slinging and lifting
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Warehouse Operatives, Despatch Operatives, FLT Drivers, Manual Handlers, Pickers, Packers and more.