|Location||Lutterworth, Leicestershire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£23k - 26k per year|
A Great British food company.
Premier Foods is one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies, employing over 4,000 colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking demand planning coordinator to support the collaborative agenda across the Demand Planning team.
Building and maintaining strong cross functional ways of working across supply planning and commercial functions will be key to the success of this role.
Demand Planning Coordinator role:
- Maintain robust relationships with all the cross functional team such as Customer Services, Supply Planning, Operations and Commercial
- Update and review core KPI reports; inbound service, on-shelf availability and wastage reduction
- Support with any tracking and reporting of the supply chain continuous improvement agenda
- Support the Demand Planning Executives through attendance and input at relevant customer forums as required
- Apply a continuous improvement mind set to all aspects of job role, tools and processes
- Build and maintain strong cross functional ways of working across supply planning and commercial functions
- Support the Demand Planning Executive of the delivery of the Joint Business Plan
- Maintain Seasonal Trackers and attend Seasonal Conference Calls publishing actions as required. Seasons include Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas activity
- Make relevant system changes as required (SAP ERP)
What we need from you:
- Excellent analytical skills - strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate diverse information, identify relevant data, recommend and implement corrective actions
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain cross functional relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Systems experience in SAP desirable
Demand Planning Coordinator benefits:
- Up to 7.5% pension
- Life assurance
- Wide range of online and in-house training
- Access to an employee discount scheme, with access to hundreds of nationwide retailer
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org