|Salary||£9.50 - 10.25 per hour|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their Stores area. They require a Delivery Driver to join their team.
The candidate will be responsible for collecting and delivering metal parts prdominantly in the Gloucestershire area but occasionally other parts of the UK and working in a busy engineering Stores environment.
The successful candiate for the driver role will have :
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- An understanding of logisitics and Stores (preferably ina manufacturing environment)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A valid Forkilift licence would be beneficial
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– 01453 829789
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.