|Location||Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, England|
A vacancy has arisen for for a skilled Deburrer to join a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. The successful Deburrer will join their busy precision engineering team on an initial 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the following:
- Deburring or Finishing of CNC machined metal component parts in a precision engineering environment such as aerospace, oil & gas, automotive or similar.
- Use of hand held tools such as a scrapers, files, wet and dry papers, stones, reamers and hand-held power tools or cutters to deburr and finish machined components
- Understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work under a microscope.
- Familiar with using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and depth gauges with minimal supervision.
The role is remunerated with a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package. Apply today or contact Tobias @ Omega on 01453 852 552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org