|Salary||£27k per year|
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (8am - 8pm)
Employment type: Permanent
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (This will increase to 25 days after 3 years service), Additional day off on your birthday, pension scheme, Non contractual annual bonus scheme, Life insurance x4, Staff discount.
Position - DC Team Manager
The Team Manager will manage all areas of fulfilment in the Distribution Centre. Managing staff, volumes and CpC v's budget. They will lead the cohesive team to ensure effective communication and succession planning. Develop and maintain a customer focussed environment within the operation.
Responsibilities - DC Team Manager
- Planning to forecast and achieving volumes budget on a daily and weekly basis.
- Overseeing and ensuring all quality and accuracy.
- Communication with all management, departments and on-site agency.
- Promote health and safety in the workplace.
- Develop the team leaders through coaching/training to maximise their capability and skillset.
- Hold daily meetings with Team Leaders to review plans for the day as well as previous days performance.
Experience Required - DC Team Manager
- Team management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable SAP 4.7 knowledge
- People and communication skills
- Ability to work to targets
For more information regarding this role please call Joseph Wellington (01453 829791) or send a CV to email@example.com
This role will be suitable for candidates with in experience in: Team Management, Leadership, Communication, Warehousing
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.