|£47k - 48k per year + OTE£50K+
job Title: Electrical Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
Location: Warrington area
Pay Range: no nights for this one, days shifts £47-48k + package and overtime
Contract Type: Permanent
Rotating Day Shifts
We are recruiting for a fast-paced multi-site manufacturer, a global leader, investing in people and assets.
Attracting an Electrical bias or electrically qualified Level 3 shift engineer for a Fast-paced Manufacturer, developing and investing in a site in the North West area
We are looking for talented and qualified individuals who are great problem solvers with continuous improvement ideas that will thrive in a proactive electrical bias and multi-skilled frontline maintenance role.
Key Responsibilities – Electrical BiasMulti-skilled Shift Engineer
• To service adjust and repair process and production machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner
• To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance, and plan of action for improvements
• Carry out Planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules
•Work as part of a team to keep this site running to World Class Standards
Qualifications & Requirements – Electrical -Skilled Shift Engineer
•Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical engineering or similar manufacturing
• Or equivalent of any of the above in electrical or mechanical fields preferably with a manufacturing background
What we can offer ? Electrical Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
- Retail discounts and flexible bens package
• Multi-Skilling and training programmes with OEM'S
•Flexible benefits: subsidised canteen, cycle to work and more
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on [email protected]
Candidates who are currently Electrical Engineer, Electrical Shift Engineer, Multi Skilled Shift Engineer, Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Processes Engineer, Fitter, Plant Engineer, Electrician and Electrical Engineer and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with a technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.