|£50k - 55k per year + 10% Bonus and Health
Job Role:Lead Engineer (Electrical) Days Hands on Leadership team supervisory role
Job Type: Permanent
Client: Global manufacturing company
Are you able to lead and develop a small teams of maintenance and automation engineers? Can you drive plant efficiency and electrical standards? Good with systems? Happy to support Engineering breakdowns?
A fantastic and unique opportunity is available for an Electrical bias Maintenance Team leader / Electrical Engineer to join a high volume fast paced manufacturing company in the Gloucester area
Days based role up to £55k plus 10% Bonus, 8% Pension and Package
Duties and Responsibilities - Days Lead Electrical Engineer
-Reporting into the Engineering Manager, this role involves leading a multi-disciplined electrical and mechanical engineering maintenance team within a FMCG manufacturing environment to ensure delivery of functional maintenance KPI's.
-You will ensure that all items of plant and equipment are maintained to the appropriate standard to ensure that their performance is safe, reliable and in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice.
-You will be the technical expert in electrical engineering maintenance and controls /software support and have the ability to assess operational efficiency of all plant and equipment, identifying areas of under-performance or the opportunity to implement plans to deliver improvements.
-You will ensure that the electrical maintenance policies and procedures comply with company, regulatory and statutory requirements including areas of Health and Safety, Environment etc
Skills & Qualities - Days Engineering Supervisor - Electrical
• Either HND/Degree in Engineering or related subject with 2 - 3 years’ experience in an engineering/maintenance/project management role
• Apprentice trained in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a craftsman. You may be an Electrically biased Engineering Shift Leader ready for a bigger challenge in a days management role. You may have developed ore controls and automation skills and are ready to develop a team in automation strategy.
• 2 - 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing or process industry
• Data Driven and analytical skills with drive to implement improvements
• Awareness of quality/good manufacturing practice – FMCG/Process / Chemicals or fast paced manufacturing background
• Excellent understanding and experience in application of a CMMS system with a working knowledge of SAP maintenance being desirable
What is on Offer? Days Engineering Supervisor - Electrical
site investment and automation
Days based role - do you want to come off shifts
Global business with global employment opportuniities
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.