|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£35 - 40 per hour + Ltd co|
Job Title: Days Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Halifax area
Pay Range: £35 - £40 per hour open to expereince and exptations
Contract Type: Contract 3 month ongoing
Working Patterns: days or Shifts
We are recruiting for a fast-paced multi-site manufacturer
Attracting an Electrical bias / Mechanical bias competent multi-skilled day shift engineer
We are looking for talented and qualified individual who is a great problem solver with continuous improvement ideas that will thrive in a proactive electrical bias front-line maintenance role.
Key Responsibilities – Days Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
• To service adjust and repair process and production machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner
• To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance, and plan of action for improvements
• Carry out Planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules
Working under instruction and to suitable RAMS provided by the Client under the direction of the Maintenance Team/Supervisor
There is a potential of overtime and again flexibility will be required to support this when needed
Qualifications & Requirements – Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
•Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical or mechancial engineering or similar manufacturing
•Or equivalent of any of the above in electrical or mechanical fields preferably with a manufacturing background
- A competent electrical engineering professional with technical experience. Must be able to solve problems, PLC / automation experience ideally produce safe systems of work
- Should be capable of contributing to the development, manufacture, commissioning, decommissioning, operation or maintenance of products, equipment, process or service
- This is an all-round hands-on maintenance electrical role ias well as conveyors and processing
- Machine Tool maintenance background preferred
- Extensive planned maintenance tasks and organisation of the engineering plant is also essential.
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on [email protected]
Candidates who are currently Contract Electrical Engineer, Contract Electrical Shift Engineer, Contract Multi Skilled Shift Engineer, Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Limited Company Multi Skilled Engineer, machine tool maintenance , Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Processes Engineer, Fitter, Plant Engineer, Electrician and Electrical Engineer and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with a technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.