Global Manufacturing Business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customs Specialist to join a large scale, prominent, global engineering business.
As a Customs Specialist, you will support and guide UK business units on Customs special procedure as well as ensuring customs compliance in an ever-changing climate.
Whilst it would be advantageous to hold a Customs Qualification, this is something that is not essential for this post.
- Manage Inward Processing Authorisations.
- Ensure ongoing customs compliance across the UK Business Units.
- Record goods imported to Inward Processing.
- Assist with submission of Bills of Discharge to HMRC.
- Manage third party approved vendors.
- Prepare and support of external audits.
- Manage customs clearance for equipment being imported into IP.
- Manage customs clearance for equipment being re-exported out of IP.
- In-depth knowledge of customs practices.
- In-depth knowledge of customs special procedures.
- experience in Import/Export.
- Knowledge of commodity codes.
- Knowledge of FTA, knowledge of Origin and Preference.
- knowledge of ERP systems.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Export Clerks, Import Clerks, Trade Compliance, Shipping Specialists, Commodity Specialists, Logistics Specialists and Customs Administrators alongside many other positions.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.