Role: Customs/Import Assistant
Location: Montrose (Work From home)
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customs administrator to join a globally renowned manufacturer.
You will ideally have experience working with 'Inwards Processing' activities and be comfortable working in a manufacturing business.
In this role, you will have full support to Work from Home, work in office or combine for a hybrid role, to suit your needs.
- Manage current IP Authorisations
- Track imports / exports on excel spreadsheet
- Manage throughput period of IP Equipment
- Prepare quarterly bills of discharge into HMRC
- Manage third party approved vendors in line with current IP Authorisation
- Supporting the Manager Europe Regional Compliance in Customs Audits
- Knowledge of commodity codes
- Manage customs clearance for equipment being imported into IP
- Manage customs clearance for equipment being re-exported out of IP
- Recordkeeping in line with HMRC guidance
- Experience in Import/ Export,
- Knowledge of Customs practices
- Knowledge of Customs special procedures
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Customs Officers, Import assistant, Export Assistant, logisitics administrators and more.