|Salary||£25k - 33k per year + Benefits|
Customer Technical Support Engineer
Salary - £24K to £31K
My client is designs and manufactures of specialist equipment and is a solutions provider for people or organisations which require complex care. They are a market leader in their field with ambitions to grow. They are looking to hire a Customer Technical Support Engineer to Working as part of the customer service team, the Technical Customer Support Representative to provide a high level of technical support to both our internal and external customers, using multiple communication channels to ensure any enquiries are handled and resolved to the highest possible standard in the fastest and most cost-effective possible way.
Main functions and responsibilities
- Taking ownership of inbound technical and support queries via the various methods of communication.
- Utilising CRM tools and systems to provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- To collate technical data regarding parts usage and parts failure data with a view to working with the field service manager to reduce warranty cost to the company, improve product quality and improving first time fix rates.
- Liaising with internal departments and external third-party suppliers to help resolve any issues.
- Schedule and co-ordinate repair visits, including allocating resources and monitoring progress whilst keeping customers up-to-date with progress.
- Maintain records of each call and process all related paperwork.
- To manage the provision of technical documentation and support data to service partners and customers
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Provide cross-cover for the customer services team.
- Work closely with various colleagues/departments throughout the business.
- Working within Customer Service KPI’s and SLA’s
Measures of success
- Strong working relationship with all the staff.
- High percentile of successful troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- High percentile of first contact resolution.
- Repair lifecycle and open repair rate.
- Positive customer feedback
- Creation of a knowledgebase/help centre.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- ‘Can do’ attitude with drive to deliver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Autonomous operator.
- Resourceful, good problem solver and organised.
- An individual who is comfortable being a member of a team.
- Agile and effective management of personal workload to maximise contribution
- Organised and competent administrator.
For more information on the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648