|Salary||£20000 - £22000|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Employment: temp to Permanent
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Remuneration: £20,000 - 22,000
The Customer Service Representative will work in a fast pace environment, in a highly collaborative team in an inclusive environment. This person will be the primary interface between the customer and company. You will be responsible for internally managing sales orders in cooperation with manufacturers, sales reps, distributors, and contractors.
You will provides administrative support to a sales office, process data and generate routine reports regarding sales results.
Answers questions about the organisation's products and/or services.
- Frequent interaction with customers in order to quickly address customer concerns.
- Actively manage the customer orders across the entire life cycle.
- Answer phones, managing technical questions or product installation / application questions, product availability and pricing, order status.
- Answer and manage emails.
- Work and interact with multiple intercompany departments – Purchasing, Manufacturing, Distribution and Engineering.
- Must be able to handle calls in an efficient and professional manner; provide first call resolution
- create loyal and satisfied customers through consistent superior service on each call or point of contact as defined by department and company goals; this includes troubleshooting and product explanation.
- Accepts and processes sales orders timely, this includes verifying order for accuracy. Coordinates the distribution of orders to production areas and shipping department.
- Responsible for preparing the daily shipments for invoicing; verifying orders for accuracy.
- Assists in coordinating the daily workloads and providing support to employees, includes monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, directing efforts, and providing technical guidance on more complex issues.
- Standard Level of Education.
- 3 years of Customer Service Experience.
- A demonstrated track record of positive results is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
For more information regarding this role please call Nick Sollis on 01453 829767 or to make an application apply online directly or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for customer services, applications engineering, estimators, production planners, technical support, mechanical engineers and technical administrators.